Saturn - Speedpaint Saturn - Speedpaint

Very nice speedpaint, you could tell a lot of time and effort went into this. Nice work, keep it up!

Louisetheanimator responds:

I will mate. ^^

Christmas fight Christmas fight

Wasn't very impressed by the overall length, the extremely poor English, and the abysmal animation. Please check the quality of your work before submitting, because this is just awful garbage.

Alejandro-X-Azul responds:

1.It's not poor english, I read all the english in my animation and there's no wrong thing with it, only the comas could be one but don't name it "EXTREMELY poor english" because isn't.
2. The quality of the animation is good, the blue stickman has stripes because I like it and many stickman animations are like this one.
3. it should be 3.5/5.0 stars instead of 1.5/5.0

And one last thing, please stop calling my animations words like: garbage, awful or abysmal animation because if you don't like it, go ahead and find another thing to do instead of insulting this and I can see that you have too much envy on your comment.

Animator vs. Animation II Animator vs. Animation II

Ten years ago today, this groundbreaking animation came out. Jesus, I feel old.

Viral Interactive Viral Interactive

Very impressive animation, but I came in expecting a longer and more interesting experience. Still, from what was shown, you have magnificent talent in art. Not much of a game though.

Space Hunter Space Hunter

Most enemies go off screen and can't be killed. Needs a fix.

sushiman05 responds:

If you say that they do not die of one is because the enemies have between 1 and 4 lives depends on the enemy that is the space ship has 1 life and the meteor 3 lives

Snake game Snake game

Seems lazily done. No real form of challenge to find.

Alejandro-X-Azul responds:

Is not lazy work, I had said that its a classic game, I mean its ALMOST the same of the original snake game, read before you write a review, idiot.